tirsdag den 28. maj 2013

I........

I love watching puppies play together...
 
 
Later in my life, I want to adopt a puppy....
 
 
I love cute puppy eyes.....
 
 
 
I think the cutest thing in the world is puppies coverd in snow.....
 
 
 
I'm amazed by how peaceful birds are....
 
 
 
One day I will see a baseball watch.......
 
 
 
I'm "wow"ed by Demi Lovato's strength....... 
 
 
 
 
I wish I had Beyoncé's voice.....
 
 
I can't wait to see the new season of Vampire Diaries......
 
 
 
I dream of smiling like Selena Gomez.....
 
 
 
I have never build a big sand castle....
 
 
I could esaliy fall for men with blue eyes......
 
 
I hope Miley Cyrus know how lucky she is.....
 
 
I think the greatest actor is Jennifer Aniston...
 
 
 
I' m always exited to follow the Olympics...
 
 
I need a relationship like Peeta and Katniss.....
 
 
 
I have the deepest respect for soldiers.....
 
 
Now you know more about me.....

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar